Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i think i derp'd



I'm finally making the leap... I'm deleting World of Warcraft (and any other video games) from my laptop and using it primarily for art related stuff. Honestly, it wasn't a very hard decision since the "cataclysmically" large patch 4.0 was too large to install anyways. (Unless I did a clean install.. But, dammit, do I really need another reason to play WoW?) As I was purging I found a few old scrap drawings that I never finished.



In other news, me and my boyfriend have really been riding this pony buzz. He bought me some hilarious and cute MLP toys for Valentine's Day, and I've been particularly entertained by the "bubble blowing" Pinkie Pie toy. I really amuse myself sometimes.


PONKY POO


From the sketchbook: 




Meanwhile, my owl obsession continues...


Every once in a while I find myself googling or browsing for random owl products. What am I becoming?! I don't know, some kind of owl person I guess. For a long time I used a pseudonym on and off the internet. ( "Shiro" ) Don't ask me why, I'm sure I had some weird reason. Well, I'm embracing the accountability and notoriety that come with using your real name on the internet now. Despite all that, I still find myself tossing around possible aliases in my head. The whole owl mania has inspired the name "Owl Toast". (Based off the name of a pub in MA, "The Toasted Owl".)  I'm still trying to figure out an application for it, but in the meantime I'll just continue ogling cutesy owl merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment