Sunday, February 13, 2011

Confound these ponies.



Yes, I have been a witness to the phenomena that is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. If you are a fan of shows like Power Puff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, I suggest you check out Lauren Faust's newest creative endeavor. Don't be fooled by the sparkly and blinding pink exterior, this show is just as charming and clever as Lauren's past projects. It's got a serious cult following already; apparently popular among 20-30 year old males. Even the background characters have personality. 

I managed to expose my boyfriend to MLP: Friendship is Magic just in time for Valentine's Day. This picture is a pony-fied version of us both. :) Happy Valentine's Day everypony!



Got some free time? The entire series is freely available on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment